I keep a list of potential blog titles for those rare times when I can't think of anything to post about and am tired of Music Monday (like today). So here they are:
1) "Spinach is a Verb"The uncertain consequences of eating healthy
2) "The Price of a Penny For Your Thoughts Has Gone Up" Racie’s household money-saving tips
3)"My Next-Door Neighbor is Crazy and Unstable" Self-explanatory
4) "Mercenaries Are People, Too" Unlikely job alternatives for these uncertain times
5)"Why Didn’t Any of the Cartwright Boys Have Girlfriends?" Didn’t they all get tired of Chinese food?
6)"I Am Tired of Calling India For A Repair Man" Am I being charged for this long-distance call?
7) "Gratuitous Vacuuming" The Dyson siren song
8) "Does This Diet Make Me Look Fat?" Why do I gain weight when I diet?
Obviously I haven't used any of the above titles yet in a post. If any of them seem of even vague interest, please leave me your comments and I will expand on one of them. Right after I get back from Sloppy Joe's.