Monday, November 3, 2008

MONDAY MUSIC

There is much I could say about getting out tomorrow and voting (if you haven’t already) but I think I will let this video of Old Glory and Celine Dion say it for me (yes, I know Ms Dion is Canadian, but Kate Smith’s version just didn’t do it for me).

No matter who you support, please say a prayer today for the safety of our leaders and for our country. And thank your Higher Power for the freedom to vote and worship as you please.

God Bless America.


http://www.ra2.biz/yellowribbon/American_Sounds/God_Bless_America.mp3

3 comments:

  1. Agreed. Get out the vote everyone, stay safe and may the best man, or pit bull, win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thought you'd like to know, Cece is wearing her OLD WOMEN FOR OBAMA pin!
    In our town, they're running a special at the Humane Society - 1/2 price Pit Bulls. Seems like they're a hard sell.

    ReplyDelete